Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Med/Surg - RN Charge - FT - Nights
Location: TX-Alpine (West Texas)
The staff RN is a professional caregiver who is responsible for designated patients for a specific time frame. The staff RN utilizes the nursing process, the environment, and other health care resources to meet the specialized age-appropriate physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of all ages of patient populations assigned.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Current state Registered Nurse license; or eligible for immediate state license.
* Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of job.
* Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance.
* Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
* Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification.
* Prior acute-care experience preferred, new graduates will be considered.
* Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.Primary Locaiton: TX-Alpine (West Texas)
Organization: Big Bend Regional Medical Center