Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Faculty - Psychology: Biological/Physiological/Behavioral NeurosciencePart-Time
Arlington, TEXASApply NowPosition Summary
This position is accountable for the overall instructional and academic excellence in each course taught. Ensures the quality and integrity of each respective academic program.Primary AccountabilitiesNOTE: The primary accountabilities below are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Faculty may perform all or most of the primary accountabilities listed below. Specific tasks or responsibilities are documented in the incumbents' contract for each course as outlined by Academic Affairs administration.
* Serves as a part-time faculty member teaching individual specified courses.
* Gears instruction to the course objectives by ensuring that course activities, assignments, and assessments relate to the achievement of the course objectives using only the University's current course materials and guidelines.
* Provides timely feedback and grades through Gradebook, the University's proprietary grading and feedback system.
* Proactively responds and attempts to resolve student academic issues within his/her class in conjunction with University policies, procedures and staff. Maintains a positive relationship with students and staff by ensuring customer satisfaction with issue resolution. Is available to students.
* Develops and maintains good working relationships with division staff, other faculty, and students.
* Participates when possible in the various faculty development activities offered and/or suggested by the Academic Affairs department of the University and in the life of the University through faculty meetings and graduations.
* Remains current in the professional and technical knowledge of the content areas in which he/she teaches through employment, attending or presenting at professional conferences, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies, publishing in professional journals, etc.Qualifications
Travel seldom required.TravelTravel seldom required.Apply Now