Navient Account Executive in Austin, Texas
Founded in 1991, Gila, LLC offers business process outsourcing focusing on revenue enhancement services. We serve state governments, transportation authorities, municipal government entities and other public entities, using a technology platform that delivers exceptional customer service. We empower talented employees with advanced technology, data management tools and leading edge business practices to exceed the expectations of our clients. Through its business units, Municipal Services Bureau (MSB) and Gila Group, the company services over 600 clients in 39 states.
We are hiring a Account Executive to join our team. The Account Executive can be remote.
The position of Account Executive requires extensive experience selling business services and establishing vendor partnerships. The incumbent may be home office-based and focus on a designated territory. The incumbent will be responsible for marketing payment solutions to Local Government, State Government, and marketing partnership opportunities to other business service suppliers for government. This will be accomplished by building and maintaining relationships with government and business officials, conducting verbal and written presentations, indentifying and managing a portfolio of opportunities, and frequently visiting potential and current clients promoting services provided by Gila.
This individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and utilize strategic business plans
- Establish and expand upon relationships with governments and business partners
- Research future sales opportunities and expansion territories
- Become a trusted advisor to the government community in targeted markets
- Communicate with Sales and Bid Writing Teams to produce RFP's/RFQ's and win bids.
- Proactively work to understand market problems/opportunities and leverage market/business knowledge to identify appropriate solutions and services
- Capitalize on market intelligence and lobbyist feedback and use consultative selling methodologies to shape and influence the client's strategic direction
- Be a liaison between prospects/clients and the company to resolve issues and close sales
- Strengthen Gila's positioning in the marketplace by garnering a better understanding of our competitor's strengths and/or weaknesses
The Account Executive generates orders by driving large strategic services solutions, and grows sales in new and existing accounts by aggressively identifying, bidding and closing sales opportunities across Gila's payment processing service offerings.
- Some college
- 4+ years of selling receivable managed services and sales experience in a technical field
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills are a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills; along with clear, distinct speech.
- Applicants must be able to travel extensively, more than 25%.
- Incumbent must present a professional image and exhibit outstanding customer service skills.
OTHER HELPFUL EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE- Sales and Marketing Training is preferred.
- Significant RFP process experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with payment services and merchant services is preferred.
- Familiarity with procurement contracts and acceptable protocols is preferred.
- Advanced sales and marketing courses/training preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM systems, preferably SalesForce
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a federal government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.