Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Put your career and your success in top gear -- Join the Management Team of Genesis Today!
Due to our phenomenal growth, we have an at once need for a Director of Marketing who is ready for a career changing adventure!
Would you take price in:Seeing the products your team worked on featured on national television and benefitting people’s lives everywhere you look? Creating many first to market healthy products?Helping to improve the health and lives of millions of people?
If you qualify, and you answered yes, apply now!
Join a fast growing brand of world class nutritional products and a favored supplier at Wal-Mart with exceptional distribution at Whole Foods, Sam's Club, H-E-B, Target, and more. Genesis Today has received numerous awards for its healthy products, has been recognized 4 years in a row on the Inc. 500 list and enjoyed an unprecedented5 years in the top 10 on the Austin Fast 50. The company is profitable, debt free and catapulting to new heights!
In our rapid and exciting growth, we are in need of a talented Director of Marketing to join our lean, hands-on team as we roll up our sleeves and charge ahead into another record-breaking year. This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
The Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for:
• Developing labels, POS, and marketing materials through their team
• Creating cost effective marketing plans that deliver sustainable and continued growth of market share and profit
• Own the “pull” strategy ensuring that target market segments are buying our product off our customers shelves and that our sales performance for them creates a win-win relationship
• Demonstrate continuous increases in Units/Store/Week at all of our customers
• Facilitate plans that create brand awareness and provide us the opportunity to be the category leader in our space
• Develop Trade programs and promotions that grow sales and enhance our Brands
• Leverage GT’s key marketing levers; Sampling/Education (Demos), Packaging, POS, Social Media, Websites, and PR
• Create programs for Sales that engage our Customers and Consumers, drive sales, and energize the company
To accomplish these responsibilities the following skills are required:
• Consumer Marketing: Experience and a track record of marketing tactics that drive sales
• Product Marketing and Positioning: Create marketing and promotional materials in support of the media, social marketing, and public relation strategies.
• Marketing Communications: Work with the Social Media Manager to leverage our internet presence..
• Own the 4 C’s: Be the expert and drive insights & value around the Consumer, Customer, Competitors, and the Company.
• Budget & Resource Management: Ensure budgets are made and every expenditure generates an ROI.
• Digital Expertise: Current with Social Media, SEO, and the Internet.
• Understanding of Influencers: Able to initiate, build and maintain positive relationships with key traditional and social media influencers
• Analytical Mind: Builds measurability into both traditional and social media programs; analyzes and assesses on the effectiveness of projects and campaigns.
• Current: Current with emerging trends in the online world and apply test-and-learn approach to new initiatives. Actively blogs or understand the world of blogging and social media well.
• Delivers results: focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others’ energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
• Manages deadlines: Ensure that label and media changes happen quickly.
• Ability to run at a very fast pace in a changing environment
• Entrepreneurial spirit – most people say they are entrepreneurial but Genesis Today is the definition of entrepreneurial.
• Ability to build strategic plans and then roll up your sleeves and get the job done
• Analytical mind – to diagnose what is working and what is not
• Boldness – to take a stand with a team of executives that has deep passion for the business
• Experience building a business and managing internal and external resources for the absolute most effective results
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with new digital media and social networking tactics
• Proven track record building a viral brand
• Leadership skills, sense of urgency, creativity, energy and enthusiasm
• High achiever, self driven, high energy, dynamic.
• Must show depth in conversation and display sincere thought, concern, and listening abilities.
• Track record of rising above peers, with history of promotion and recognition
• Professional appearance and demeanor, driven personality, independent thinker, strong motivator
• Availability to travel within the region when necessary
Genesis Today is a mission-driven, nutrient-rich health products company that delivers unique superfood products made with all natural super fruits. Our heritage started with Dr. Lindsey Duncan in a nutritional clinic over 25 years ago where we began our journey of discovery and learned that the best medicine is really our food. We are committed to harvesting, blending and providing the earth’s most nutrient-rich foods to help counter act the impurities and stress our bodies are subjected to every day.
We view our company more as a healer than a marketer. Our heritage combines the most diverse roots in a perfect merging of businessacumen, nutritional knowledge, compassion, integrity and caring. Genesis Today was formed to truly make a difference in people's lives.
During the company's initial formation, a pact and promise was made to uphold and protect, at all costs, the heartfelt reasons for developing this unique and diverse company.
GENESIS means "BIRTH, BEGINNING, TO START ANEW" a definition which perfectly articulates our goals and objectives...To positively impact your life, health and longevity by providing life changing, first-class nutritional guidance and supplementation. Each of our products will support positive effects.
We believe that you will stand behind and support our products because they work!
Keyword: marketing manager, vp of marketing
From: Genesis Today