Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Home Equity Loan Sales Specialist
Location: Austin, TX
Benefits: Group Medical/Dental, Life-AD&D, Short/Long Term Disability, 2 Retirement Plans, Paid Vacation and Holidays, and Education Reimbursement
Employment Type: Full Time
Branch: N Austin TX
Come join this winning team to see why United Heritage Credit Union is a great place to work. We are looking for the right people to make a difference for our members and live the credit union philosophy of "People Helping People." When you work for United Heritage you will be representing a company that brings its best to the communities we serve.
Are you passionate about helping others, ethical lending, and a culture of service? The Home Equity Loan Sales Specialist plays a vital role in the member experience at United Heritage Credit Union. They will acquire and deepen relationships through managing the loan process for our members. The sales specialist will be solely responsible for communication with the borrower from the time of application through loan closing.
* Manage inbound phone inquiries specific to obtaining new loan applications; Identify the member's needs and determine and discuss the best loan options with the member.
* Review loan application and credit report to determine additional loan sales opportunities.
* Work assigned reports and leads in a timely manner
* Qualify members for additional loan sales products and other product offerings as determined by types of loans.
* Proactively contact members about additional loan products, follow up on pending loan applications, and loan closings.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. College degree preferred.
* Minimum of 12-18 months working in a lending environment and 6 months in a sales environment.
* Working knowledge of state and federal real estate regulations and reading and interpreting credit reports required.
* Must have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally; Sound confident when discussing loan products and services.
* Must have the ability to listen, ask questions, register information, weigh options and advise members how to proceed, while maintaining the member's best interest.
* Salary will be a base hourly rate plus commissions based on achieving volume.A job offer will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and upon acceptance as a Mortgage Loan Officer (MLO) in the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)