Southern Careers Institute LMS Administrator (009612) in Austin, Texas
Join an organization that makes a Difference in Students’ Lives!
We are currently seeking an experienced Administrator for our Learning Management Systems. This position is based at our ground coporate office in Austin, Texas. (This is not a remote job.)
As the* LMS Administrator,* youwill support the Online learning team in day to day administration of the organization’sLearning Management Systems. This will include providing consistency in data input, maintaining platforms, security, learning records, historical training data, eLearning deployment, electronic surveys and report development.
- Manages the e-learning systems and coordinates processes among online learning team and Corporate leadership;
- Create/schedule courses and classes, and manage rosters within the LMS platforms, maintaining high data integrity;
- Upload eLearning modules to the platform for deployment and manage the testing of those modules prior to activation;
- Make changes/updates to assessment and repair errors immediately when contacted;
- Generate and manage standard and custom/ad-hoc report requests;
- Identify, research, and resolve user questions and issues;
- Update home page as required;
- Replicate Master Shell for new course developments to New Development category;
- Takes a hands-on approach to developing company reporting and analytics, dashboards and companywide views into data systems which will drive operational efficiency and be used as the measuring tools for many metrics of business performance.
*Successful candidates will have: *
- 1-3 years’ Learning Management System experience required; Moodle LMS experience strongly preferred;
- 6 months to 1 year of SQL experience preferred (MySQL, Maria, MS), and be able to write queries to extract data and build reports;
- Experience managing training processes and procedures such as scheduling, enrollments, rosters, waitlists, etc.;
- Demonstrated experience in data administration in Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent analytical prowess, with the ability to use data-driven analysis using technology tools available;
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task with little direct supervision;
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization;
- Experience with Active Directory and PowerShell;
- Cooperative team player on a diverse work team.
Keywords: LMS, Learning Management System, SQL, online, report writing, system administrator
Job Number: 009612
Job Title: LMS Administrator
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type (Employment Type): Direct Hire
Salary Interval: Per Year
Job Schedule: Full Time
Job Category: Computers/Information Technology - Database Analyst
Career Level: Junior(non-manager)
Years of Experience: 1