Aon Corporation Account Executive III - Contract Surety in Dallas, Texas
Aon Is Looking For An Account Executive III – Contract Surety
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Construction business group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Dallas, TX.
About Aon Risk Solutions, Construction Services
Aon’s Construction Services Group (“CSG”) comprises a global team of more than 1000 colleagues dedicated to construction risk and performance security advisory service and is uniquely positioned in the market to service the most complex construction needs. To accommodate Aon’s continued investment in CSG and to capitalize on growth opportunities, the Dallas CSG team is expanding its leadership team.
Aon is seeking a proven leader responsible for the strategic growth and management of the construction services team in Dallas. This leader will be the primary point of contact for Aon’s Dallas Sales and Servicing team in terms of providing construction risk expertise, leveraging Aon’s leading construction brokerage and analytics platform, and managing client teams responsible for service, pricing, consultation and reporting. This position will focus on Contract Surety. The successful Leader will build and guide client service teams to identify and meet client needs thereby retaining and growing a profitable book of business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- * *Works collaboratively with the national construction brokerage and analytics and wrap-up colleagues and regional Production team to understand and implement best service practices and segment best practices for clients.
- Works on and guides the Dallas CSG team to solve complex construction risk issues where the analysis requires enterprise risk evaluation.
- Able to develop conclusions from analyses and apply results to the organization’s business operations.
- Demonstrates confidence in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Demonstrates broad understanding of the construction services market and professional standards and shows willingness to leverage that knowledge in client- and colleague-facing opportunities.
- Delivers positive impact to the Construction Services team, specifically in the Dallas market.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in the construction industry. Regularly participates in and represents Aon at CFMA, AGC, and IRMI events.
- Uses knowledge to provide consultative advice and recommendations to contractors and developers regarding construction risks on large, complex projects.
- Fosters professional development of the CSG team members in the Dallas office according to established standards and principles.
- Provides support, guidance and leadership to CSG and cross-functional colleague teams working in the CSG space.
Minimum Skills and Requirements:
- Have a minimum of 10 to 15 years of Account Executive experience in the insurance industry
- Preferably, have a minimum of 5 years of proven management experience in growth settings
- Strong desire to mentor and coach as well as evaluate, grow and develop talent in the local organization
- Construction insurance or risk management experience is required
- Valid Property/Casualty license
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Must have superior organizational and project management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize workload and workload of the team
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Possess a high level of attention to detail and well developed organizational skills
- Must command a high level of respect within the construction industry. Should be seen as an industry thought leader
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Engineering degree or JD a distinct plus.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, a unique internal advancement program, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
**Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2429874
Category: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance
Location: United States, TX, Dallas