Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
AT&T Executive Director – Marketing Communications is a seasoned marketing leader who oversees the overall planning, development and management of all marketing communication materials designed to promote the sale of company products, services and solutions drivingthe increase of AT&T sales objectives. Leverage your industry experience, drive your leadership skills,apply your strategic direction and drive the successin growing AT&T profitable revenue streams!
- Consult with management, sales departments and advertising agencies to develop and implement promotional plans.
- Managing the preparation of sales aids, controls all advertising and public relations projects, and media choices to best sell company products or services.
- Provide for the preparation and consolidation of forecasts which meet overall marketing/sales objectives of the company.
- Lead product solution marketing; foster idea generation, develop business cases and strategies, development of pricing, product definition and support.
- Develop methods to track effectiveness of implemented programs.
- Design and implement positioning and branding strategies.
- Design and implement comprehensive lifecycle vendor management, strategy and product deployment plans designed to assist the department's efforts in generating additional revenue and expanding products and solutions portfolio
- Identify, recommend, and implement ways to streamline vendor management and contract negotiation processes, procedures, and introduce best practices for integration.
- Leverage subject matter expertise for vendor contracting solutions; understanding technical, transaction and operational processes, business rules, and product features.
- Collaborate on pricing strategies and business models that maximize product profitability and performance
- Evaluate competitive landscape, identifying/analyzing new product opportunities and features, building business cases, developing business requirements, and partnering with product management team to develop pricing and product strategies that achieve maximum profitability.
- Develop and implement a best in class tracking and analytics process to ensure all initiatives are set against measurable objectives and there is a method and process for course correction to ensure changes can be made to meet expectations.
- Play a key leadership role enabling new product development and enhancements to drive operational efficiency and establish and maintaining relationships with internal and external resources; product management, product marketing, sales, network, IT, finance, and CTO
- Lead presentations and status updates for Senior LeadershipQualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 12 years or more years marketing communication and marketing communication activities concerned with developing and analyzing diverse areas such as marketing communication strategies, defining and implementing advertising and promotion programs, etc.
- 10 or more years of B2B enterprise business management experience in preparation and consolidation of forecasts which meet overall marketing/sales objectives of the company.
- Successfully develop methods to track effectiveness of implemented programs.
- Experience driving marketing communications that include enterprise applications; cloud computing, ERP, CRM, Network, Security, Call Center, Unified Communication, Cloud Applications, Mobile consumer, Mobile enterprise solutions, Wireless networks, Payments, and VoIP
- Internet – Social Networking, E-commerce, B2B
- Enterprise – Call Center, IVR, Call Routing, Unified Communication, Cloud Applications, SFA
- Extensive experience in marketing, business development and sales management in competitive, high-tech industries
- Knowledge of AT&T Mobility portfolio (products, services, solutions)
- Experience leading a successful product marketing team including employee development and cross-functional team building
- Must be passionate about and have a deep understanding of customer purchasing behavior, new technologies, product strategy, and analytics and be able to translate those findings into meaningful, actionable and measurable insight.
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving skills; experience building models and forecasting, and building business cases and plans based on sharp business judgment
- Strong strategic skills to plan a 24-month roadmap for maximum customer growth
- Excellent written, verbal, negotiation and presentation skills (able to create and deliver presentations to senior management).
- Proactive, well organized self starter with strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple high-visibility, complex technical projects
- Should have high energy and possess courage, creativity and perseverance and ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines.
- Supervisory and management experience
- 12 or more years of relevant experience for a large fortune company
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/VCategory: Marketing / Public Relations / Communications