Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Head of SME Accounts
Job ID #: 23100
Company: Expedia, Inc.
Location: USA - TX - Dallas
Functional Area: Management
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Bachelors
Experience Required: Not Indicated
Relocation Provided: To be determined
The online travel market never stands still. At Expedia Affiliate Network, we’re smack in the middle of it.
We’re an entrepreneurial start-up inside the world’s biggest travel company. We create the tools and technology that help millions of travelers find the perfect hotels for their next trips. As the world’s largest and fastest-growing affiliate network ($2 billion in sales and counting), we work with over 10,000 partners in 33 countries to turn their web traffic into hotel bookings and happy customers.
We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the travel business in an energetic and international work environment focused on innovation, creative problem-solving and collaboration.
Why build your career at EAN?
* We’re re-inventing online travel, one day at a time – it’s an exciting challenge. We’re super-motivated and setting the pace.
* We’ve got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don’t do ordinary.
* We work with some really smart partners – from search marketing whiz kids to the world’s leading airlines and travel agents.
* We make a positive impact on how the world’s travelers plan and book their perfect trip. 30,267 times a day, actually.
* We’re a team of passionate, hard-working travel enthusiasts. We just love what we do.
* We define the questions, not the answers, for an industry that changes every day. Isn’t that cool?
* Want to change the way the world travels? Come and join us!
The world’s largest online travel company is looking for a Head of Small Business, preferably based in Dallas, with the focus on building private labeled affiliate partnerships. We’re looking for someone who’s motivated, ambitious, dynamic and a truly excellent communicator. We''re looking for an entrepreneur with a background in creating growth opportunities with our small-to-medium affiliate business. The core function in this role will be to plan, develop, and deliver marketing programs that support and recruit new self-signup affiliates and accelerate growth from the existing core business. The candidate will work across many areas of our organization in order to roll out different sales, marketing and initiatives. Reporting to the Director of Search and Affiliate Partnerships, the candidate will have revenue and management responsibility for a portfolio of search and travel agency accounts. The Head of Small Business, together with a team of account representatives, will manage these accounts to revenue targets, implement growth initiatives, and own and drive EAN product and service strategies for the small business segment.
* Online marketing
* Affiliate marketing, sales and retention programs
* People management
* Program management
* Commercial analysis, planning, and forecasting
* Growth and scale strategy
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
* Bachelor''s degree
* 5-7 years of work experience in similar role (Travel background, Search Engine, Account Management, Sales, Consulting, etc.)
* Solid knowledge of online marketing
* Outstanding communication, sales and negotiation skills
* Strong customer focus and relationship building skills
* People management
* Affiliate marketing
* Outstanding analytical, numerical and problems solving skills with ability to learn quickly
* Sales/Account management in a B2B environment
About Expedia Inc.
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visithttp://bit.ly/expediabrandsto learn more about our travel brands.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee''s I-9 to confirm work authorization.