Canyon Ranch SpaClub Executive Assistant in Forth Worth, Texas
At Canyon Ranch our mission is to inspire people to make a commitment to healthy living, turning hopes and intentions into the highest enjoyment of life. Every member of our team is passionate about inspiring our guests and each other to make that commitment to healthy living… and change lives forever. Our team has tremendous longevity, where more than half have been with Canyon Ranch for at least five years. Our culture is one of caring and helping, where we delight in making a difference in someone’s life. We were the pioneers in the healthy living vacations, and continue to offer a world class experience to our guests and staff every day. If you have passion and care to make a difference, please introduce yourself by applying, and learn more about our exceptional team at Canyon Ranch.
We currently have an opportunity for an Executive Assistant in our Fort Worth TX Corporate Office.
This individual is responsible for executive level assistance to the Chief Executive Officer and all other executive staff members.
Performs a dynamic variety of executive assistant and administrative duties including, but not limited to:
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for executive staff members.
- Answering multi-line telephones, taking messages and/or triaging calls to appropriate person.
- Typing, designing and distributing general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, contracts, etc.
- Proofreading copy for spelling, grammar and layout making changes where appropriate. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Photocopying, faxing, sorting mail, processing purchase orders, check requests, invoices and expense reports.
- Development of presentations using Power Point and utilizing skills of creativity.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments, visitors and outside agencies, vendors, including executive level staff and owners. Uses problem solving skills to insure the completion of assignments, routinely applies quality assurance skills and takes initiative to insure production of work is of a quality nature, timely, within the expectations of the CEO and team.
- Responsible for taking meeting minutes, independent development of meeting agendas and other meeting preparation requirements.
- Maintains variety of ongoing records, directories, personnel files, accounting files, budget material, and filing systems.
Education: Bachelor's degree in general business, accounting, communications, English, or management is preferred.
Experience: Five or more years of progressively responsible executive assistant experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy. Must maintain professional demeanor in all situations and the ability to handle highly confidential information.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency with a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Visio, Microsoft Project preferred (or ability to learn independently within a defined period of time).
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to handle problems and non-routine situations by determining the approach or action to take, and interpret guidelines, procedures, protocols, policies and practices.
- Exercises exceptional judgment skills.
-OR-Any combination of academic education, professional training or work experience, which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
About Canyon Ranch At Canyon Ranch we understand that benefits matter. We are unique in the hospitality industry in our philosophy that all staff members are encouraged to take advantage of classes, lectures, spa and fitness equipment & programs offered every day. In addition, staff members are eligible for generous discounts on services, hotels stays, products and even community partner discounts.
- Complimentary access to dozens of movement classes and lectures every day
- Complimentary access to gyms and fitness facilities
- Monthly Family Night programming for staff members to bring a guest and enjoy special staff only events presented by our professionals
- Access to wearable fitness technology and other products that motivate at our cost through convenient payroll deductions
- Staff member reduced tuition to the Life Enhancement Program in Tucson for themselves and their family members at up to 90% discount
- Medical plan with generous plan coverage at affordable contribution levels
- Dental plans that fit your needs and cover services most staff members can really use
- Pharmacy coverage for prescriptions that includes no-copay for certain medications
- Well Credit program which allows staff members to earn significant discounts on their contribution amount as a reward for living a healthy lifestyle
- Free Know Your Numbers program where staff members can learn about their own biometric and health measurements in order to make healthy choices
- Vision plans for staff members and their dependents who wear corrective lenses
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short term and long term disability plans
- Ability to purchase additional life insurance for staff members and their dependents beyond what Canyon Ranch already provides
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Lifeline Loans
Location: Corporate Office: Forth Worth, TX
Internal status: FT
Anticipated hrs/week: 40