Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Why CH2M HILL
For decades, CH2M HILL has been a global leader in engineering, consulting, design, program management, construction and operations, working on the most challenging and impactful projects around the world. Through these challenging projects, we develop our people — who transform complex and creative ideas into reality, every day. Join us and together we can work to build a sustainable world. We support you to reach your greatest career goals through continued professional development, a positive work life balance and undeniably cool engineering projects. Join employee-owned CH2M HILL and discover why our diverse team has been consistently ranked as one of the leading employers and repeatedly recognized as a best place to work in the U.S.
About the Business
Environmental Jobs at CH2M HILL
Today, the importance of environmental stewardship is unprecedented. As businesses go Green” and society becomes more proactive, your role in CH2M HILL’s Environmental Group provides opportunities to participate in projects that will protect the Earth’s natural resources. We help our clients in both government and industry markets safeguard and restore natural resources as cost-effectively as possible. Overall it is a monumental task, but with each day, we have the opportunity to limit our footprint. Ready? Let’s Get to Work.
Description and Desired Qualifications
CH2M HILLAir Quality Specialist- Houston, TX
The challenge? Serve the strategic and operational environmental compliance needs of our clients in Federal and Commercial market. OurAir Quality Specialistcareers provide you with an opportunity to be responsible for contributing to the pursuit, capture, management and execution of air quality management and compliance projects with the chemical, refinery and oil and gas clients in the Gulf Coast region. Each day, you will be the face of CH2M HILL as you lead the development and delivery of these approaches to support our consulting work. As an Air Quality Specialist and Project Manager you will serve as the primary contact with a client to ensure that CH2M HILL has a sustained relationship with the client, achieves complete client satisfaction with our work, and fully leverages our relationship to benefit the client and the firm. You should be a self-motivated professional with a minimum of 7 years demonstrated experience in an industrial environmental consulting environment, capable of demonstrating a history of expanding work areas with existing clients and growing new productive relationships, and have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each environmental compliance & sustainability information management specialist job.
OurAir Quality Specialist:
* Manage the delivery of projects involving air permit strategy development, compliance assurance strategies, and design of associated work processes.
* Possess knowledge and skills in wide variety of multi-media compliance (air quality, water/wastewater, and waste management) issues, projects including: industrial process engineering, wastewater treatment, regulatory compliance, pollution prevention, and air pollution compliance consulting services to industrial clients.
* Focus on environmental compliance projects, including air quality permitting, estimating emissions, NSPS, NESHAP, and MACT compliance, and direct air quality issues, development of source category specific emission factors, regulatory analysis and reporting.
* Have excellent organization skills and are able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and under deadline pressure.
* Leverage relationships with existing clients to expand our service offerings while continuing to grow new, productive relationships.
* Network within industry organizations, technical seminars, and trade shows, including the delivery of technical presentations.
* Lead and support development of environmental, health and/or safety management plans.
* Interpret environmental regulations affecting the industry and translate applicable requirements into strategic, cost-effective compliance approaches.
* Develop internal relationships to support the overall growth and success of CH2M HILL Environmental Services Business Group, mentor mid-level staff, and steward client satisfaction.Additional Information:
* Business travel to client sites and offices for meetings will be required for this role.
* Relocation assistance is not available for this position. C
* CH2M HILL will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc) to fill this position.
* BS in Engineering and Sciences including, but not limited to, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Environmental Engineering
* 7 years environmental consulting experience, with an emphasis on air quality for chemical plants and refineries
* Must have the ability to be responsible for one to two clients with the potential to represent that portion of the firm’s business in the region
* 2 years of demonstrated successful project management experience in the environmental consulting industry
* MS Engineering and Sciences including, but not limited to, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Environmental Engineering
Years of Experience:
* 10 years environmental consulting experience, with an emphasis on air quality for chemical plants and refineries
* 5 years of demonstrated successful project management experience in the environmental consulting industry
What you will find
At CH2M HILL, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M HILL. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M HILL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.