Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Branch Manager II, West Houston Opportunities-731016
Develop and implement retail banking strategies within a geographic trade area. Oversees sales and service; expense, operations, and credit controls; community leadership; human resource management; and meeting financial and compliance standards. Deepen the existing relationships and deliver exceptional customer experience. Responsible for some business related activities. Develop and maintain profitable partnerships with other lines of business. Responsible for developing short and long term strategic planning goals for assigned area. Develop an efficient sales team through consistent coaching and behaviors.
- Branch size criteria includes $50MM-$90MM combined loans and deposits; and/or 20% DDA; and/or $1.5MM-$3,5MM contribution dollars; and 10-14 FTE compliment.
- Staff and Lead sales, service, and operational performance of branches
- Role model Excellence and Do the Right Thing while supporting branch based change management efforts
- Deliver on sales volumes and revenue targets in branch as agreed with District Manager
- Partner with Branch Business Manager as appropriate
- Lead the branch team
- Manage day-to-day sales efforts in the branch, including frequent, active GROWTH coaching of Relationship Bankers
- Directly manage platform staff, including career development, performance management and recognition
- In branches without an Assistant Branch Manager, directly manage the branch teller staff
- Serve as a community leader for the bank
- Champion a customer centric culture and own customer experience in the branch
- Service and sell to clients via escalations or complex sales referred by the relationship bankers, and participate in sales call with Small business and commercial partners as appropriate
- In de novo markets, make additional efforts to generate branch traffic
- Ownership for service levels and operational excellence in branch
- Ultimate ownership for risk and compliance for branch
- Implement the regions human resource strategy
1 year of Sales experienceBasic Qualifications:
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or military experience
- 1 year of Banking or Sales experience
- 1 year of Management experience
Requires successful registration with, and issuance of a unique identification number from, the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) in compliance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job: Retail Banking
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston-Houston-Westheimer Br 762 (31762)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time