Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Business / Project:
Full Time Regular (USA)
US - Texas - Houston
BHP Billiton is all about smart technology, innovation and great talent. If you want a challenging career and a chance to explore resource opportunities as well as your ambitions, we're the company for you. Think ahead. Think BHP Billiton.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Comes to work promptly and regularly.
2. Takes direction from supervisors well.
3. Works well with others.
4. Works well under the stress of deadlines.
5. Concentrates well on tasks.
6. Accurately completes tasks.
7. Work with Management to establish expectations and goals
8. Foster a team environment for Team and other groups in Region
9. Coordinate Asset Development
o Lead the Asset Team in order to propose, evaluate, prioritize, and prepare new drilling locations
o Develop and maintain a field development plan consistent with overall strategy
o Ensure all land and regulatory needs are met
o Work with the construction group to ensure that surface development and construction is optimized
o Work with gas marketing to insure pipeline capacity
o Coordinate with production engineering group to ensure production is maximized
o Communicate development strategy to field
o Work with completions group to insure well completions are efficient and properly designed
10. Coordinate drilling schedule to optimize asset development
11. Identify and generate AFEs for capital workovers and new drill projects. Coordinate meetings with management when warranted
12. Monitor well production and reserves development vs. anticipated results and corporate goals for drill wells and recompletions
13. Coordinate weekly meetings with the area Production Engineer to discuss and troubleshoot individual well performance and field production issues
14. Facilitate weekly team drilling schedule meetings with all other groups present
15. Provide Capital Budget updates with input from the Reservoir Engineering Group
16. Provide summaries on development results, expenditures, issues, and critical success factors to management on a quarterly basis
17. Coordinate accrual process for capital and communicate with Production Team for production accrual process
18. Review and approve new well completion plans
19. Champion cost reductions in all operations
20. Cause evaluation and implementation of new technology when justified
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. BS Degree in Petroleum Engineering
2. 3 years previous experience working at an Oil and Gas E&P company
THINK OF THE OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN BHP BILLITON. THINK LOCAL. THINK GLOBAL.
With 38,000 employees working in more than 100 operations in approximately 25 countries, we represent the world's largest diversified resources company. We take our commitment to the communities in which we operate and do business in very seriously, and we are committed to operating safely and sustainably.
M/F/D/V EEO/AA Employer
10 Dec 2012 Central Standard Time