Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Lead Estimator
KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business segments, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our clients have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With more than 27,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
Position Title: Lead Estimator
KBR is seeking a(n) Lead Estimator to join its team in a direct hire capacity in Houston.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
* Diverse experience in pricing service oriented government contracts including facilities construction, contingency operations and maintenance, and sustainment base operations and support services, required.
* Undergraduate degree in engineering or construction management, and a minimum of 10 years of related experience.
* Experience and knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Department of Defense Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) is required.
* Must possess strong organizational, negotiation, interpersonal and leadership skills, have the ability to work hands-on and independently, as well as part of the team.
* Must have working knowledge of MS Office Suite and be able to prove knowledge of software, to include excellent proficiency with Excel.
* Supervisory or project leadership experience in a deployed or project environment is required.
* Knowledge of Timberline Estimating System and Job Order Contracting (JOC) is a plus.