Rent A Center Manager in Training - Now Accepting Applications in HOUSTON, Texas
Find the Career/You/Deserve, and help Hardworking People Get the Quality Home Merchandise They Deserve!
Join Rent-A-Center, America's #1 Rent-to-Own Company.
For over 20 years, Rent-A-Center has meant opportunity for millions: Opportunity for our customers who are able to enjoy access to the best in brand-name furniture, electronics, appliances and home computers; Opportunity for our more than 19,000 employees who have found a fast-paced, rewarding career with the leader in rent-to-own, and a company named one of the Top 50 Retail Brands in 2009.
Rent-A-Center is looking for talented, career-oriented Managers in Training. You will be a key player in every stage of the process-managing people, analyzing profit and loss, and maximizing the customer's experience and the stores revenue. The responsibilities of the position include:
• Monitor and ensure total customer satisfaction
• Create manage and execute plans to increase sales and profits
• Monitor and improve sales skills of all employees
• Set specific goals for store performance and employee training and development
• Provide leadership and guidance
• Budgeting, pencil profit system and report analysis
• Inventory management and security of all store assets
As a MIT, you will participate in an intense training program under the direction of your District Manager to acquire knowledge and experience in every aspect of Rent-A-Center's proven methods in the business of rent-to-own.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
· Three years of management experience including a working knowledge of profit/loss - plus a college degree; or
· Five years of management experience including at least three years of profit/loss experience
· Computer literacy/proficiency in a windows operating system
· Organizational and time management skills
· Friendly with exceptional communication and listening
· Excellent customer service skills
· Valid drivers license with good driving record
· Must be at least 19 years of age
· Heavy lifting required
We offer excellent benefits:
· Five-day workweek-no Sundays required
· Paid vacation
· Paid sick/personal days
· Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance with dependent option after 60 days
· Employee Purchase Plan
· 401(k) with company match
Title: Manager in Training - Now Accepting Applications
Location: UNITED STATES-TEXAS-HOUSTON
Requisition ID: 244435