Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Professionals
Location: USA-TX - Houston
Organization: Technology Growth Platform - Industry/Resources
Location: Prefer: Houston
Travel: 100% (Monday - Friday)
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. For more information please visitwww.accenture.com
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP consultants can expect to:
* work with cutting edge technology
* deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
* work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
* receive continuous training
* gain rapid career progression
Key responsibilities may include:
* Providing estimating, forecasting and workplanning assistance
* Planning and managing Application Assessment and Requirements activities
* Assisting clients in defining key capabilities/requirements that will enable their strategy
* Defining application entrance and exit criteria
* Being recognized as an expert on one or more application vendors/products
* Creating project deliverable templates and standards (e.g., including process standards)
* Creating complex conceptual designs, including application interfaces and interactions
* Planning and managing program-wide application build, test, and deploy activities
* Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various application implementation activities
* Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
* Participating in recruiting activities in your geography
* Minimum of 2 years of experience with Manufacturing IT systems of which 1 years with Industrial Process Control and Optimization
* Minimum of 1 year experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Preferred Skills Requirement:
* Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in one of the following disciplines: Instrumentation and Control, Industrial Automation, Chemical or Mining or Steel
* Travel Monday -Friday
* Very good understanding of MES requirements for process industries and well versed with defining optimized solutions.
* Good understanding of MES systems. Should have accomplished implementation of one end-to-end MES implementation for a process industry - Chemical/Mining/Steel.
* Should have the working knowledge of one OR more of the following: AspenTech's Suite of applications (to include Production Tracking, Batch Data Management, Production Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Production Indicators and KPIs, Order Execution, Data Reconciliation, Modeling & Analysis, Recipe Management, Recipe Execution, Historical Data Management
* Knowledge of SAP MII is advantage.
* Good understanding of integration of ERP with MES and with control systems.
* Should have good knowledge of PIMS (Plant Information Management System). Knowledge of OSI - PI is preferred
* Understanding of PLC/DCS, SCADA and Historians.
* Should be proficient with defining the Industry KPI's, Alarms and Alerts.
* Knowledge on MES proposal writing is advantage.
Professional Skill Requirements:
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Desire to work in an information systems environment
* Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
* Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employee.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women