Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator
Other Locations: null
Experienced Oracle Fusion
Middleware administrator responsible for managing the current oracle middleware
deployments and plan and implement new deployments. Candidates must be
flexible and excited about working in a fast paced team environment; exhibit
communication and organizational skills; and be willing and able to focus on
both internal and external customer service to meet business needs.
* Architect, install and configure Middleware
applications in clustered environments on Linux and Windows.
* Migrate the existing non-clustered deployments
to a clustered environment with hardware and software load balancers.
* Performance tuning and optimization of existing
* Manage JDBC connection pools.
* Manage JMS queues.
* Provide 24 hr support for the applications.
* Deploy the code changes and updates.
* Work with vendors to resolve issues.
* Work closely with developers and systems
engineers for optimum design for the application.
* Test and deploy all software patches.
* Monitor the servers and applications.
* Document the deployments and any configuration
* Configure the Middleware applications to use the
enterprise services like LDAP authentication, email, Single sign on etc
* Evaluate new applications.
* Experience in Oracle Middlware applications, weblogic
cluster administration, node manager, SOA, BPM, OSB, BAM, BPEL, JDBC and JMS
* Experience in Oracle SOA suite cluster
administration, upgrade and migration.
* Experience in scripting with wlst.
* Understanding of Virtual servers.
* Understanding of windows and linux
* Experience in configuring application monitoring
* Good documentation skills.
* Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Teamcenter, Primavera, and