Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Sr Sales Operations Analyst - United Kingdom
Job ID 16075
5 - 7 Years
Business Runs on IT. IT Runs on BMC Software.
Business runs better when IT runs at its best. That's why more than 20,000 IT organizations – from the Global 100 to the smallest businesses – in over 120 countries rely on BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) to manage their business services and applications across distributed, mainframe, virtual and cloud environments. With the leading Business Service Management platform, Cloud Management, and the industry’s broadest choice of IT management solutions, BMC helps customers cut costs, reduce risk and achieve business objectives.
Global Services Senior Operations Analyst –Global Services Operations
Global Services Senior Operations Analyst Job Description
The ideal candidate will be able to work strategically and effectively with a team to assist in the development and coordination of various processes and systems and provide focused business analysis of all key critical success factors and Key Performance Indicators for the Global Services Organization. This role requires communication and collaboration with many departments throughout the company.
* Prepare weekly forecast report on Global Services signings, revenue, cost, margin and utilization
* Provide the Global Services management team with accurate and timely KPI reporting to help them manage their business
* Proactively analyze trends and patterns in operational data to determine potential issues and implications for the business
* Create Scorecards and Dashboards
* Create ad hoc queries as needed
* Serve as subject matter expert on tools and systems used in Global Services
* Provide support on end-user training on tools and systems used as needed
* Act as liaison with back office functions (Order Services, Revenue Recognition)
* Provide compensation and quota setting support
* Cadence and Compliance
* Manage cadence and compliance of all Ops processes with the Field
* Perform weekly and monthly Global Services tasks to support time tracking, invoicing, bookings and revenue recognition
* Review Professional Services processes and provide suggestions for improvement
* Work with appropriate departments to develop required tools and documentation
* Assist in special projects as needed
Required Skills & Experience
* BS/BA degree
* Very strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Expertise in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, v-lookup, and advanced searching techniques
* Knowledge of Business Objects, OpenAir and SalesForce.com is a plus, but not required
* Business analytical experience within a highly dynamic corporate environment with Sales, Professional Services and Finance organizations
* Very detail oriented
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with peers and upper management
* Solid customer service experience in a professional corporate environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Strong organizational/project management skills
* Quick learner and a team player
* Self-starter who is willing and able to take initiative.
BMC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
BMC Software, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.