Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Provide bid engineering support related to pipeline design and installation engineering
Prepare detailed mechanical pipeline design calculations related to routing selection, wall thickness, on-bottom stability analysis, free span analysis, expansion analysis, lateral or buckling analysis, cathodic protection, dropped object protection structure, subsea structure design, material take-off
Prepare pipeline, riser and umbilical installation engineering
Perform structural analysis and detailed calculation for subsea structures and foundations
Prepare reports, specifications and drawings based on above engineering work
* At least degree level qualifications in Mechanical, Marine, Civil, or Structural Engineering.
* 10 years experience in pipeline engineering design work in Oil &Gas.
* Experience in ABAQUS, ORCAFLEX, Sage Profile, flexible pipes and umbilical is an advantage.
* It is essential that the candidate is a competent user of pipeline engineering software - AGA, CAESAR /I & MATHCAD.
* Strong leadership and communication skills are essential.
* The ability to lead and function as part of a multidisciplinary engineering team to maintain clear understanding of design issues, progress and objectives is required.