Comcast XFINITY Sales Executive in Houston, Texas
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military experience welcome!
Responsible for the promotion and sale of Comcast products and services to include video, high-speed Internet, voice and XFINITY Home. The primary focus is on increasing connect volume in assigned territories through sales to former customers to win them back. Utilizes expert knowledge of Comcast's products and services and mastery of sales processes to consistently maximize sales and effectively work assigned turf. May serve as a resource for less experienced DSRs.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of Comcast products, promoting and selling offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within assigned territory. Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge of features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for video, high-speed internet, voice, and XFINITY Home.
- Effectively communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates individual customers' existing and potential product needs and make recommendations. Increases customer understanding of Comcast products and pricing models as well as competitive advantage over other service providers. Evaluates competitive offers and frames response to show the benefits of Comcast.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market. Independently establishes and organizes daily sales activities. Generates business through established and approved methods of lead generation. Implements excellent sales closing techniques to ensure product installation goal is achieved.
- Possesses expert knowledge of selling that would be reflective of 3-5 years experience;
- Shows a high degree of confidence in selling ability.
- Creates and executes highly effective turf management plans.
- Displays expert time management and organizational skills.
- May be asked (voluntary) to mentor other sales representatives.
- May be asked (voluntary) to lead specific sales huddles.
- Demonstrates significant record of success in residential canvassing sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Displays thorough and advanced understanding of video, high-speed internet, phone services and XFINITY Home.
- Possesses exceptional communication, organizational, and people skills, as well as strong customer service skills.
- Illustrates strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing system, databases).
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Where applicable, obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses necessary to sell and/or design alarm systems as required by law.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer