Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Catastrophe Inside Senior Auto Claims Adjuster
Job Number: UNI03491
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.®
Voted one of the World’s Leading Top 100 Companies by Forbes magazine
Do you have a passion for helping others? Can you work independently? Manage your time efficiently? Are you looking to accelerate your career with a world-renowned company?
The Auto Senior Claim Service Adjuster must evaluate claims from initial report to final disposition. The Auto Senior Claim Adjuster must support management in ensuring consistency of estimating practices. To secure needed items of investigation. The role requires to access coverage, liability and damages; to access value of claim and negotiate settlement/denial; to document claim file with notes, evaluations, and decision making process; finally to achieve optimal customer satisfaction.
· Achieve cost management objectives through expert execution and compliance processes
· Investigate, evaluate and negotiate catastrophe claims in order to reach a fair and equitable settlement
· Provide support to local office for the investigation, evaluation, and negotiation of claims in order to reach a fair and equitable settlement.
· Act as a customer advocates establishing and maintaining customer rapport.
· Create a positive customer experience by utilizing customer focused processes, appropriate behaviors and skills to achieve overall business objectives.
· The is an inside adjuster position in the Irving office with limited to no travel (must be able to work a 10/4 schedule of working 10 days straight with 4 days off)
· Must be able to train and mentor lesser knowledgeable employees.
· Manage communication, verbally or in writing, regarding claim processes/procedures with other customers, employees, leaders and teams.
· Manages multiple work assignments with limited guidance provided
Years of Experience: Two (2) or more years of experience in automeeting today’s/current industryadjusting estimating, manager/estimator, insurance estimator. If an applicant is ASE certified in Damage Analysis & Estimating (minimum ASE requirement which must be validated) and can achieve a minimum of 85% estimating accuracy on at least two estimates, consisting of one each from drive-in and field. If an applicant has taken and passed the end of course exam for the I-CAR Collision Repair 2000 class (minimum I-CAR requirement which must be validated) and can achieve a minimum of 85% estimating accuracy on at least two estimates, consisting of one each from drive-in and field.
· Communication: Strong listening, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Proactive: Ability to take initiative to seek training needed and be able to apply what was learned in a live environment
· Ethical behavior: Display of personal and professional integrity
· Self-starter: Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
· Technology: Ability to navigate basic computer skills in order to be proficient in the position
Hear what current employees have to say about working at Allstate:www.allstate.com/Allstate/content/refresh-videos/HR/Allstate_General_Hiring.wmv
* Must have strong auto technical skills and know cars
* Material damage adjusting and/or estimating experience preferred.
* Must have experience in automotive estimating and evaluating parts and damage
* Must have leadership skills
* Advanced policy, coverage, insurance regulation knowledge
* Advanced verbal, written, telephone communication skills
* Extensive negotiation skills
* Organize workflow and manage claims in a timely and productive fashion
* Assist in training/development of other employees
* Moderate decision making responsibility
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
* Provide claim handling assistance to other unit members
* Moderate individual claim authorization