YMCA of Greater Houston Fitness Assistant I in Pearland, Texas
Provides excellent service to members in a safe, enjoyable, and positive environment that promotes member wellness, engagement and healthy living in accordance with YMCA policies and procedures.
1. Assist members on the wellness floor and uphold safety standards.
2. Monitors the wellness floor to ensure proper and safe use of the equipment. Responds to and reports accidents and incidents.
3. Monitors the condition of the exercise equipment and reports any necessary repairs.
4. Keeps the exercise equipment neat and orderly including cleaning the equipment.
5. Responds to member questions or concerns.
6. Builds effective relationships with members; helps members connect with each other and the YMCA. Promote Personal Training and other programs offered.
7. Maintains working knowledge of wellness and trends to provide effective information and support to members.
8. Follows YMCA policies and procedures; responds to emergency situations.
1. Required certifications: CPR, First Aid, AED.
2. At least one year of experience or related experience.
1. Ability to perform all physical aspects of the position; including walking, standing, bending, reaching, and lifting.
Posting ID 79640204732
Job Category Health & Wellness