Dell Inside Product Specialist - Round Rock, TX in Round Rock, Texas
Inside Product Specialist - Round Rock, TX
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an Inside Product Specialist to join our team in Round Rock, TX .
An Inside Product Specialist sells Dell’s products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to specified customer segments and is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience. You will function as the overall Enterprise account manager including leading transactional sales, partnering with outside sales and/or the channel (as applicable) and both strategy and execution.
- Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, emails, and web interface to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers
- Focus on new account development and/or expanding existing accounts
- Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s products, technology, products and services to help customers formulate direction
- Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions
- Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution
- Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer needs
- Effectively balances demands from multiple stakeholders
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong knowledge of Dell Enterprise technology, services, and financial products and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs
- Sells Consultatively – Ability to use collaborative communication to engage clients in discussions that result in mutual value
- 4 year college degree
- Experience in business to business IT sales for medium sized US companies
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past of present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job: Inside Product Specialist
Organization: Commercial Sales
Title: Inside Product Specialist - Round Rock, TX
Location: TX-Round Rock
Requisition ID: 17000OGD