Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Carter's, Inc.(NYSE:CRI), is the largest branded marketer in the United States of apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns theCarter'sandOshKosh B'goshbrands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 600 Company-operated stores in the United States and Canada and on-line.Carter'sis headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. If you dream of working with innovative colleagues who support and inspire you,Count on Carter's.
Responsible for delivery of a consistent and positive customer service experience in order to grow top line sales and control expenses. Build successful teams through strategic selection, training, coaching and development. Execute merchandising direction and operational activities; ensure asset protection, compliance with all company policies, procedures and directives.
* Build, develop and promote successful store teams (management and Sales Associates) through effective recruiting, hiring, staffing, coaching and development, consistent leadership, and clear communication.
* Conduct regular store visits to ensure team strength, operational excellence, proper execution of company policies and directives and to provide additional support/recommendations to drive results.
* Establish and communicate ongoing direction and action plans for stores via conference calls and electronic communications.
* Effectively manage payroll and scheduling to meet the needs of the business.
* Fill open positions in a timely manner with appropriate talent, giving particular attention to open Store Manager and Assistant Manager openings.
* Capitalize on opportunities to train, coach and counsel (including corrective action) individuals for their professional growth and benefit of the organization.
* Critically analyze key metrics and levers on a regular basis to drive top line sales. Work through and with each management team to identify opportunities and missed opportunities in the business. Execute all company/store initiatives according to established timelines and standards and strive for operational excellence.
* Generate sales which meet and exceed LY through appropriate levers. Effectively communicate all metrics and how they affect the business.
* Clearly communicate and educate teams on levers that drive top line sales and comp increases including AT, UPT, sales productivity, and conversion.
* Analyze daily business results and identify necessary steps to maximize opportunities or correct issues. Consider contests and other activities that course correct.
* Ensure protection of company assets to include cash, merchandise, other property and employees by setting high customer service standards, ensuring well maintained store locations and education.
* Manage and provide direction for store budgets and expenses.
* Maintain a strong and genuine customer focus, merchandise effectively, to company standards and to the needs of the local customer, and embrace change.
* Engrain a customer service and selling culture in store teams, endorsing the ABC’s of Selling (approach, build and close).
* Ensure merchandising standards are being executed including visuals, signage, sales promotions, floor sets.
Thank you for your interest inCarter's.Carter'sis an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Keyword: District Manager
From: Carters, Inc