Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Digital Technology Specialist - Houston
Location: USA-TX-Texas Area
Other Locations: null
We are searching for an experienced individual to join our team as a Digital Technology Specialist (DTS). As a DTS, you will be able to offer your customers the broadest range of products, services and solutions, including the latest equipment and dental practice management software. Primarily, this position sells key technology products and related financing. Key performance elements include: sales volume, sales growth rates, gross margin attainment, high quality-efficient installations, support to local centers and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
· Performs technology equipment selling function to prospective customers.
· Achieves annual technology sales goals as established.
· Understands and effectively promotes company-wide preferred customer programs.
· Works with management and Manufacturing Sales Teams to coordinate technology selling events.
· Educates sales channels on the effective use of lead generation and selling tools for technology products and services.
· Completes Equipment Order Agreements.
· Communicates and executes company terms of sale.
· Attends equipment installations.
· Reviews proper use and care of equipment with customers and co-travels with sales teams to create new leads and 'train' on prospecting.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
At least 3 years of prior sales-related experience required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Desired skills include: sales knowledge, attention to detail and project management skills, knowledge of dental software applications, and understanding of clinical and restorative dentistry.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Valid driver's license required.