PeopleScout Recruiter in Texas
This position is onsite at our client site in San Antonio, TX
Description-- As a Recruiter you are part of a team of highly skilled recruiting professionals working on operation position in high volume atmosphere for PeopleScout’s RPO. The Recruiter will provide staffing and recruiting solutions, be a talent advisor and work in a corporate environment. This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of partnering with all levels within the organization. As unique situations present themselves, the Recruiter must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
- Responsible to implement staffing and recruiting processes, strategies, and solutions
- Source, recruit, screen, interview and assess high volumes of candidates for exempt and nonexempt roles to exceed the client’s needs and expectations
- Maintain accurate candidate records and ensure ATS is accurate
- Proactively seek new avenues to attract candidates
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must possess excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives.
- Heavy Client Services responsibilities including managing daily information/candidate data tracking, identifying potential areas of improvement, providing information to the client as needed, resolving problems, participating in client meetings and maintain a high level of customer retention and satisfaction
- Excellent consultative skills and proven experience in all recruiting methods including passive sourcing
Requirements: * Excellent verbal and written communication skills * Must be able to strive for high volume goals and submittals weekly and monthly * Warehouse or distribution experience preferred * Strong organizational skills required * SharePoint experience a plus * Minimum of 3+ years’ experience recruiting full cycle in a corporate environment * Position requires you to work onsite Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm * Experience in full cycle recruiting in a high volume environment * Must possess excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives * Extreme sense of urgency * Detailed Oriented * Solid understanding of end-to-end recruitment processes and best practices * Excellent customer service delivery * Strong presentation skills verbal and in person * Strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
PeopleScout, is the world’s largest recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider, offering a dedicated, scalable, and strategically customized delivery model. PeopleScout’s suite of services includes RPO, employment branding, on-boarding, career counseling, and employee retention. Facilitating over 250,000 annual hires worldwide, PeopleScout serves businesses of all industries.
PeopleScout, a TrueBlue company, has helped define the RPO industry since we were founded in 1991. Our proprietary applicant tracking system and revolutionary processes have simplified and standardized candidate sourcing, selection, hiring, on-boarding and retention for some of the top companies in the world.
Veteran hiring efforts are core to our mission at PeopleScout, and we are proud to have placed more U.S. Military veterans in full-time employment than any other recruitment firm in the world.
PeopleScout is an equal opportunity employer, strengthened by the diversity of our workforce.
Job Type: Contract
Category: Human Resources
Location: Texas - US
Date Advertised: 19-JUN-17
Requisition Number: PS/1143324
Job Title: Recruiter