DXP Enterprises, Inc. QA/QC Manager in Tyler, Texas
Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
Responsibilities of the QA/QC Manager include, but are not limited to
- Develops, implements, maintains and facilitates the company' quality programs to assure compliance.
- Management Representative ensuring that the quality management system through ISO 9001 is established implemented and maintained reporting to top management the performance of the QMS and any need for improvement.
- Maintains/schedules third party quality audits from ASME, UL, IEC, ATEX, etc.
- Manages resources and budgeting while ensuring raw materials and finished products meet customer specifications and manufacturing standards.
- Oversees daily QA and QC inspections to ensure all products meet customer regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates the investigations of customer complaints.
- Writes, revises, and maintains Quality Manual. Recommends staffing levels based on quality requirements.
- Provides training and cross training of staff to assure departmental objectives are met.
- Effectively manages employees as necessary to ensure successful performance by the department.
- Look over decisions related to Quality Control and Quality Assurance processes.
- Manage decisions related to sub-fabricator and third party inspection agencies.
- Manage decisions related code conformance and quality issues.
- Manage decisions related to QA/QC personnel.
Qualifications of the QA/QC Manager include, but are not limited to:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in technical products.
A minimum of five years in a manufacturing quality management system.
Expert knowledge with testing equipment, calibration, and interpretation of testing results.
Heavy emphasis on leadership ability and strong internal/external communications.
Computer skills in Windows based software systems.
Good knowledge of governmental regulatory guidelines relating to the manufacturing industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled