Robert Half Finance & Accounting Staff Accountant in Dallas, Texas
Robert Half has partnered with a growing real estate company in downtown Dallas in the search for a Staff Accountant. The Staff Accountant requires at least two years of full-cycle accounting. This role will be tasked with handling the month-end closing needs (posting journal entries, account reconciliations, etc.), cash management, and working with some property accounting needs (lease agreement interpretation, tenant billings, etc.). While a background in property or real estate accounting is a plus, the company is mainly looking for someone who is driven to succeed and professional. The company very much encourages promotional opportunities from within, so there is a lot of room for growth in this role. They also offer a comprehensive benefits package, a structured bonus program and very nice offices. Also, they cover downtown parking. Job responsibilities include:
- Month-end close duties (journal entries, account reconciliations, etc.)
- Cash management
- Working interdepartmentally
- Annual budget assistance If you are qualified and interested in this role, please email your resume to Ellen Baron at Ellen.Baron@roberthalf.com. All inquiries are confidential, and candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted. If you are interested in hearing about additional positions, please also contact me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellenbaron.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 04380-0010349525
Functional Role: Accountant - Staff
Postal Code: 75201
Requirements: Job requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- At least two (2) years of full-cycle accounting experience
- Professional and driven personality If you are qualified and interested in this role, please email your resume to Ellen Baron at Ellen.Baron@roberthalf.com. All inquiries are confidential, and candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted. If you are interested in hearing about additional positions, please also contact me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellenbaron.