SMG Warehouse Runner in Hidalgo, Texas
SAVOR... a leading provider of food and beverage services at sports, entertainment and convention facilities has an excellent and immediate opening for Warehouse Runner for SAVOR/SMG State Farm Arena. Responsible for maintaining an overall smooth productivity of the concessions warehouse operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervises the concessions warehouse in the checking in, stocking and rotation of all food, alcohol beverages, and all other essential products.
- Assists in storage, preparation, and serving of refreshments by other workers at refreshment stand or circulating throughout audience.
- Preparing daily requisitions and transfers for all designated concession areas.
- Assists in reconciling and reviewing of daily operations stand sheets.
- Inventories supplies on hand at end of each day or other designated period.
- Works within guidelines for food, alcohol and labor costs.
- Works independently, exercising good judgment and initiative.
- Assist with general administrative and various other duties as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Director of Food & Beverage and Concessions Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-2 years of related experience in similar venue or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Good organizational skills
- Efficient oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work irregular hours/shifts that include nights, graveyard, weekends and holidays.
- Efficient leadership skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Must have TABC certificate and Food Handlers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled