Microsoft Corporation Premier Field Engineer- Office 365 (Exchange) in Houston, Texas
Premier Field Engineer– Office 365 (Exchange)
Location – Houston, TX
As an Office 365 Premier Field Engineer (PFE), you will work with Microsoft's enterprise customers to drive the effective use, adoption and management of Office 365, focusing on the Exchange workload.
Serving as a vital customer facing technical resource, you will be responsible for providing a mixture of tailored proactive services and reactive assistance that span the planning, migration and operations of Office 365; ultimately driving successful customer adoption and satisfaction.
We are seeking a PFE who specializes in Office 365 (Exchange) who will partner with customer business decision makers and IT teams to understand their business requirements and address these using Microsoft technologies.
As a PFE you will be a key technical resource for the customer, primarily focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, delivering assessments and providing tailored guidance. Troubleshooting skills are essential as this role will include working with Microsoft Premier Support to expedite incident resolution.
The role can include a mixture of short and long-term customer engagements.
• Exchange On-Premises, in a support or consulting role.
• The planning, migration and operations of Office 365 in both Hybrid and Cloud-only configurations.
• In-depth knowledge of supporting and complementary technologies, such as AD FS, Azure Active Directory Connect and PowerShell.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment where technology and customers' requirements can change regularly.
• Demonstrated aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service in politically charged environments.
• Possess a passion for continuous learning, strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and good judgement.
• Ability to apply knowledge to improve Microsoft products and the customer experience.
Minimum bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems. Will consider related field (or equivalent) experience.
Travel is an integral part of this position. You should be willing to travel as is demanded by the needs of our customers and our business. This position may require travel to customer sites up to 75% of the time. Overnight travel may also be required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.