FleetPride Marketing Manager in Irving, Texas
FleetPride is the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the U.S. with some of the best and brightest people in the business! Partner with the best in the heavy-duty industry and apply today!
Proposes, develops, and implements marketing plans. Researches and develops sales channels, product promotions, and works with other business partners (e.g., MARCOM, eCommerce, FleetCare, and e-Commerce, etc.) to deliver business results. Responsible for the use and creative application of traditional and non-traditional marketing tools (e.g., social media) to maximize exposure, understanding, and purchase of assigned products and services.
- Develop an annual product promotion schedule for both FleetPride & PDC.
- Develop, launch & track the National Sales Flyer Program.
- Develop & implement regular sales promotions and contests for wholesale (PDC) internal & external sales personnel.
- Develop an annualized internal promotion to insure there is ongoing focus by sales personnel on our most strategic products with special emphasis on Exclusive Brands.
- Interface with vendors & Mar-Com on co-op recovery and / or additional funds for program/printing costs.
- Work with Mar-Com to allocate funding for local, area, or regional promotions.
- Coordinate local and national customer and employee events, trips, meetings, etc.
- Manage and report results of sales promotions and contests.
- Coordinate the acquisition and distribution of prizes and spiffs that are earned in promotions and contests.
- Develop, launch & track internal promotions focused on inside sales personnel on our most strategic products where possible with special emphasis on Exclusive Brands.
- Interface as needed with vendors to launch & track any customized promotions that occur outside of the promotion schedule that Sales Management deems appropriate.
- Lead a cross functional team to develop coaching tips for promotional programs as needed.
- As needed, assist the TSMs to draft their own customized promotions that they will finalize with the Graphic Design Department.
- Work with Operations and Sales management on the integration of acquisitions and Greenfield locations.
- Working with the Graphic Design department develop a library of customized promotions that the TSMs can use as a reference to assist them to develop their customized promotions.
- Maintain a promotion schedule and communicate the active promotions on a monthly basis.
- Perform all of the above to the specified budget requirements.
- Work with MARCOM and selected media vendor(s) to design and implement national brand and product campaigns.
- Work with Product Marketing to develop & implement in store plan-o-grams and promotions
- _Monitoring:_ Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself and other individuals and organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- _Judgment & Decision making:_ Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- _Computer skills:_ Proficiency in MS Office, simple graphic programs, Google Suite, and able to use or quickly learn database programs.
- _Technical Knowledge:_Apply industry experience to ensure compliance with industry and FleetPride standards.
- _Management of Personnel Resources:_ Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work.
- _Communicating: _Conveying information to others in an effective manner. Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- _Active Learning:_ Understanding the implication of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- _Time Management -_Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- _Mathematics:_Ability to solve simple equations; ability to use mathematics to solve problems.
- _Critical Thinking: _Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- _Coordination:_ Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Oral Expression : The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Written Expression:The ability to communicate job information so technician will understand the requirements.
- _Oral Comprehension: _The ability to understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- _Problem Sensitivity:_ The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not only involve recognizing there is a problem but also solving it.
- _Deductive Reasoning:_ The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a concentration in Marketing required
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role. Experience must include marketing planning, communications planning and management.
- Experience must include marketing, sales promotion, web-based programs, database management
- Project management experience; developing action plan for assigned projects, and seeing it through to completion with necessary follow through.
- Understanding of analytical, statistical and financial processes and procedures.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access or similar tools.
- Knowledge and experience in AS400 or similar computer environment preferred.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
FleetPride is the leader in the industry comprised of retail, service, distribution and wholesale divisions.
- Posted 3 Days Ago
- Full time