Universal Forest Products In-Store Sales Rep in Saginaw, Texas
- Minimum associates degree; preferred bachelor degree
- Minimum of one to three years of experience in customer service
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and other software for business applications
- Preferred experience and knowledge on UFP's organization, culture, and product lines
Skills and abilities
- Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking.
- Ability to successfully interact with all organizational levels and the public.
- Demonstrated proficiency to manage multiple tasks, to set priorities, and to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate proficiency in general telephone and office etiquette and legible handwriting.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and oral instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to be mobile in the work environment.
- Demonstrate ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Ability to apply business and lumber math.
- Works well under little supervision
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills and good communicator
- Strong organization skills
- Be a team player and support the Company's goals
- Conducts in a professional manner
Ability to pass a drug test
Services and maintains positive relationships with current store base.
- Generates new sales by introducing and promoting new products and services.
- Generates new sales through the store Special Orders program
- Visits stores in accordance with proposal schedule and resolves store management concerns and problems.
- Ensures adequate stocking levels of product and product literature (POP materials) are present and available for consumers.
- Inspects product quality and monitors inventory levels.
- Identifies store needs and problems and presents solutions
- Prepares various reports and maintains records as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled